The METAS Adventist Hospital of Orthopaedics enjoys the reputation of being one of the pioneering bone and joint centres with a legacy of innovation and excellence.
The Institutes are at the forefront in offering the latest in Orthopaedic treatments and Orthopaedic surgical advancements on par with the best centres in the world.
Our Orthopedicians trained at the top centres worldwide, bring with them the latest and best techniques and work in our facilities that have the latest cutting edge technology in terms of equipment, operating rooms, recovery areas and advanced Physical therapy facilities.
We have dedicated & well equipped Orthopedic surgery complexes with the laminar flow & various modern equipment like image intensifier, operating microscope, a computer navigation system, top of the line arthroscopy system etc.
- The Orthopedic institutes perform surgeries on the bones and joints which include the most current Arthroscopic and Reconstructive techniques. Joint replacements including hip resurfacing and knee replacements [primary, complex primary & revision replacements] are being done in large numbers with excellent outcomes.
- Shoulder surgeries and the most delicate hand microsurgeries are all performed with great precision and expertise.
- Orthopaedic Oncology for treating Bone cancers is also a key specialization of our hospitals.
- We also have modern Sports medicine centres at all our facilities, where most sports injuries (like damage to ligaments, meniscus, cartilage etc.) can now be treated with key-hole (arthroscopic) surgery. Severely damaged joints can be replaced. These artificial joints behave almost like normal joints and could last for about 20-25 years.
- We are also one of the few centres having specialized Pediatric Orthopedics units offering the whole range of Pediatric Orthopedics.
- Using a revolutionary combination of CT imaging/mapping, modelling software (virtual) and 3D printing technology, medical miracles like the True Personalized Knee are becoming a reality. Robotic guided techniques are also becoming routine at our hospitals.
- Our Physical Therapy units provide rehabilitation and pain management and use sophisticated equipment and protocols to provide recovery in the quickest timeframe.
- You can search for an Orthopedic Specialist now using our Find A Specialist website search function.
Orthopaedic Conditions We Treat
|Hip & Knee
||Hand, Wrist and Nerve
|Total Hip Replacement
|Total Knee Replacement
||Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
|Partial Knee Replacement
||Congenital Hand Deformities
||Trigger Finger and Thumb
|Foot and Ankle
| Other Foot Deformities
|| Joint Replacements
||Hip and Knee disorders
|Shoulder Joint Replacement
||Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
||Hand and Wrist Disorders